Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Halloween :)

He needed the binky to keep him happy :) It would take more than that for me if you dressed me up like this :)
Here is Zach again. . .asleep. He stayed like this for almost two hours!!
And cousin Lily. . .as a chicky, too :) Matching for their first (and probably last) Halloween :)

Zach looks a bit stunned doesn't he :)

Grammie with her cage-free, organic chickens :)

Bright-eyed miss Lily. . .too cute :)

And our pair of chicks :)
Happy Halloween!!




3 comments:

Amy said...

That is WAY TOO CUTE!!! I love that costume!! Happy Halloween!!!

KPJ said...

Zach is already into chicks . . . [sigh]

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!
KJ

Unknown said...

He is so adorable! Barb Nollmeyer (my mom) gave me the announcement and I had to check it out! Congrats! If you ever want to write I am kimmidandrade@gmail.com. Again, congrats and he is just a "knock out!"

- Kim D'Andrade (Nollmeyer)